Role Title: Independent Financial Adviser (IFA)
Company: Census Financial Planning
Location: Lisburn Road, Belfast
Purpose of Role:
To develop new and existing business for Census Financial Planning by providing professional financial advice on an extensive range of pensions, insurance, savings, banking and investment products, selected from the whole market.
1. To take responsibility for the achievement of individual annual sales targets within budget to contribute to the delivery of their personal Business plan.
2. To provide a full needs-based professional financial planning service, to ensure that client needs and business plans are met.
3. To take responsibility for consistently meeting the required standards of competency defined by the Census Financial Planning function and external regulatory bodies.
4. To maintain and continually develop skills and knowledge of financial services to ensure that changing needs of members are met.
5. To deliver a range of seminars to prospective and existing Affinity customers to create business opportunities that will support the delivery of their personal Business Plan (Optional).
1. Knowledge of the Life, Investment & Pension marketplace
2. Knowledge and understanding of the IFA Industry
3. Understanding of the relevant FSA regulations and their application
4. Knowledge and understanding of Professional Connections
5. Effective influencing skills
6. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with individuals at all levels
1. Ability to establish and build positive relationships
Experienced IFA must also:
1. Be able to demonstrate several years IFA experience at a consistently high level of performance
2. Ability to establish and build positive relationships
Essential & Regulatory:
1. Min QCF level 4 (or studying towards 2013)
2. Willingness to study for Chartered Status
1. Chartered Adviser Status