Business Development Team
One of Census Financial Planning’s core services is to assist and provide other professionals with financial services for their clients. Our financial advisers have close working relationships with many Estate Agents, Accountants, Solicitors and Mortgage and General Insurance Brokers as we understand the relationship that exists between them and their clients.
Census Financial Planning also focuses on the provision of financial education in the workplace to individuals, most commonly to employees of our corporate clients, as well as providing advice to company clients and providing advice to company directors and their businesses. We specialise in hosting financial education seminars and providing financial advisory services to meet our clients’ requirements.
These could include:
- Mid-Career Seminars: For employees aged 30-55
- Pre-Retirement Seminars: For employees aged 55+
- Redundancy & Early Release Seminars: For all employees
- Financial Education Surgeries: For all employees
- Employee Benefit Consultations: For all employees
Our Business Development Team believe in forging close, long-term relationships based on mutual trust, driven by the desire to deliver the best and most innovative solutions for clients.