The information contained within the following news articles have been pre published. The articles were published on the dates indicated and the information contained within these issues include references to taxation, legislation, regulation and other issues or concerns that may no longer apply
End of year tax checklist
End of year trax checklist
- Have you used this years ISA allowance?
- Are you in a position to use next years ISA allowance?
- How are your existing ISAs performing?
- Have you used this year’s pension allowance?
- Are you in a position to use next year’s pension allowance?
- How are your existing pensions performing?
- Have you used this year’s Capital Gains Tax Allowance?
- Have you reduced your Inheritance Tax Liability by making gifts.
- Are VCTs suitable for you?
- Are you eligible to claim higher rate tax relief on your pension contributions?
- Are your financial affairs in order or should you have a review?
- Enough said!
Paul Dixon – Chartered Financial Planner