- Business Services
- Links & Tools
- Time to review your position
- Ten reasons to use Census Financial Planning
- Making Financial Resolutions
- Global Outlook
- Update on pension reform
- Taking a slice of the rent
- "An ugly picture"
- How diverse is your portfolio
- Salary Exchange and Child Benefit
- Ten tips for pension tax savings
- Advice is essential for mortgage customers
- The eurozone: tired and emotional
- Considering gifting your house
- Use your tax breaks
- Spain at the head of new eurozone concerns
- Trusts still worthy
- Using Will Trusts
- Investing globally in equity income
- Comparing the tax efficient options
- Raising awareness about financial compensation
- UK economic update
- Time for a portfolio health check
- Maximising the tax benefits
- 2012 Budget Commentary
- Investing in stocks & shares
- Considering your cash ISA
- Greece's latest bailout comes with strings attached
- Market Update
- Make the most of your tax allowances and investments
- Are you worried about your finances
- The end of Protected Rights
- RDR – What it all means
- Bond market risks in light of recent downgrades
- The case for using an IFA
- How the year has started
- Economic Update
- Pension Planning for end of Tax year
- How to pay your 31 January tax bill
- Business Protection – Taxation
- Business Protection – Getting it right
- Bypass Trusts and their Inheritance Tax Treatment (IHT)
- Avoid underinsuring your home.
- A benefit of marriage
- Merry Christmas from Census Financial Planning
- Offshore Bonds: Sailing in the tax planning mainstream
- Transfer or not
- Better qualified advisers and a change in the way you pay for advice
- Global Market Update
- Autumn Statement Summary
- What is Landlord Insurance and why would I need it
- Beginners Guide to Inheritance Tax (IHT) – Part 2
- Beginners Guide to Inheritance Tax (IHT) – Part 1
- Age Discrimination and YOUR Pension
- Update on NEST
- Equity Release Myths
- Retiring Unhurt
- Money Worries This Christmas, maybe we can help.
- Keeping up with Junior
- 10 Reasons to deal with Census Financial Planning
- European Economy on the Right Road
- What if I am ill
- What is a personal injury trust
- Quantitative Easing Explained
- Reviewing Repossession
- Sometimes it’s easier to simply pay the tax
- Financial Education in Schools
- Lifetime Allowance update
- Making a will is important – have you made yours yet
- The Carry Forward Rules – Defined Benefit Schemes
- Pension Benefit Deferral Beyond Age 75 – An Opportunity Not To Be Overlooked.
- Maternity Leave and Pension Rights
- Market Update
- Don’t Make Promises You Can’t Keep
- What State Is The Mortgage Industry In And Why Aren’t They Lending
- How to benefit from the proposed reduction in Corporation Tax Rates
- The Importance Of Protecting Your Family
- Maximising Tax Relief
- Where to stash your cash
- Going on holiday. Take a fee free flexible friend
- Cheque Mate
- It pays to be a promiscuous saver
- Planning for your long term care
- Public Sector Pensions and You
- Where does the money go
- Remortgaging dos and don'ts
- Will this new pension feather your NEST
- Your A to Z of Buy to Let
- Money for nothing (and your clicks for free)
- House prices facing double whammy
- Dealing with inflation
- No more ‘Boom’ and ‘Pop’ in the housing market
- The £5bn PPI debacle
- Loan or Card your options for paying off debt
- Five common reasons why you may have been turned down for credit
- Where next for house prices
- Jisa you is or Jisa you aint
- 70 is the new 65
- How to fight the mortgage lending collapse
- PPI and you
- Let and Live Let
- Good News Shock!
- Are you eligible for a PPI claim
- MOT your finances, and save money
- Get in shape for a tough 2011
- Meet the soaring cost of university fees
- EU to unveil stricter mortgage rules for lenders
- Caveat emptor; Investment scams
- Don’t let the chancellor get you down
- Making the most of tough times
- The Japanese Factor
- Key budget changes in less than 2 minutes.
- How the public sector pension change will affect you
- Pension planning before tax year end
- Act now on these tax saving tips
- Dramatic changes to pensions
- A New Way To Potentially Reduce Your Inheritance Tax.
- Life Insurance costs could double – Are you sufficiently covered
- End of year tax checklist
- Why you should review your With Profit Bonds now.
- Theres safety – and bulk deals – in numbers!
- Good reasons to take out an Isa now
- There’s gold in those financial clouds!
- Any First time buyers with a spare £31,500!
- Happy Birthday Census
The information contained within the following news articles have been pre published. The articles were published on the dates indicated and the information contained within these issues include references to taxation, legislation, regulation and other issues or concerns that may no longer apply
Happy Birthday Census
We are delighted to be celebrating our 10th Anniversary this week.
This is the perfect time to get in touch with us and see what we can do for you!
© 2012 Census Financial Planning
Census Financial Planning (NI) Ltd is an appointed representative of Sesame Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Sesame Ltd is entered on the FSA register (www.fsa.gov.uk) under reference 150427.
The information and content of this website is intended for UK consumers only and is subject to the UK regulatory regime. The FSA does not regulate Estate Agency, Accountancy and Solicitors services, Tax Planning and some forms of Inheritance Tax and Estate Planning.
Census Financial Planning Ltd. Registered Office: 1a Lisburn Avenue, Belfast, BT9 7FX. Registered in Northern Ireland. Company Number: NI600905.
talk to us now
028 9066 8700